Whilst I really like my Ferrari California it just does not have the wow factor, particularly on the inside. I have been looking for some time for a replacement and have finally found my perfect California.
The car was being sold by Statstone Ferrari in Wilmslow and is Rosso Corsa with a Crèma interior. The stitching to the leather is Rosso, which contrasts perfectly with the rest of the car. The car was Statstone’s ex-demo vehicle and has covered under 4,000 miles and was registered in May 2012.
What makes this car so exceptional is the extras, which must have cost a fortune. It has most of the Carbon Fibre interior options, including centre bridge, air vents and the carbon fibre race wheel with LED’s. The seats are the rare carbon fibre backed race seats with amazing red stitching to both the front and rear seats, which includes the Ferrari logos on the seat headrests. Both the driver and passenger footwells have the special metal footrests.
The exterior also has the carbon options including the front splitter and rear diffuser. The optional 20” wheels and red brake calipers finish off the exterior.
Initially, I thought the car was going to be far too expensive for me but it became clear that Stratstones needed to sell this California quickly so that they could put in its place a new California 30. After a couple of weeks negotiation, and after viewing the car, a deal has been done with my Black California being used in part-exchange.
The full specification of the car is:
- Rosso corsa
- Adaptive front light system
- Red brake calipers
- Rear diffuser in carbon fibre
- Sill kick plates in carbon fibre
- Rear boot panel in carbon fibre
- Front splitter in carbon fibre
- Front and rear parking sensors
- 'Scuderia Ferrari' shields
- Magneride dual mode suspension
- 20" diamond finish sports wheels
- Crema interior leather with black dashboard
- Bordeaux carpets
- Carbon fibre racing seats
- Carbon fibre driver zone + LEDs
- Carbon fibre finish for upper area
- Carbon fibre central bridge
- Central tunnel in leather
- Armrest on tunnel in leather
- A pillars in leather
- Aluminium driver and passenger footrests
- iPod connection
- Interior and exterior electrochroamatic mirrors
- Yellow rev. counter
- All stitching in Rosso Corsa
- Tyre pressure measurement
- Cruise control